On March 24, 1990, in the Queensland city of Gold Coast, Alyssa Jean Healy was born. She is the niece of Ian Healy, a former Australian wicketkeeper and batter. Sandy and Greg are Alyssa’s parents, and they both adopted their first names from their maiden names. Tom, Alyssa’s cousin, and Ken, her uncle, are also Healy’s family members.
- Net worth-
In the year 2022, Alyssa Healy has a net worth of around two million, which is equivalent to around 15.8 crores of Indian rupees. The 32-year-old hitter is known for her aggressive style of play and can exceed any bowling line-up thanks to her ability to attack the ball.
The 32-year-old player has strong forearms, which allow her to cut the ball efficiently, and she is also an excellent ball driver. Healy is an excellent puller who has the ability to determine the length of the delivery based on the wicket that she plays on. Even on slow wickets, the opener is one of the best players to have when it comes to speed bowling.
Continue reading to get information about Alyssa Healy’s husband, her age, her height in feet, the cars in her collection, the endorsements she has received, the price of her IPL ticket, her income, her home, her biography, her family, and other data.
- Alyssa Healy Husband –
According to cricket news cricket news, Alyssa Healy is married to Australian starting pitcher Mitchell Starc, who is from Australia. The wedding took place on April 15th, 2016, and the couple exchanged their vows.
One of the highlights of the left-handed pacer’s time spent with the Australian national squad was his performance at the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup, where he took 22 wickets.
Because he has taken 282 wickets in 69 tests and 195 wickets throughout 99 one-day internationals, he is an essential component of the Australian bowling attack.
- 10 Interesting Facts about Alyssa Healy –
- Discover some facts about Alyssa Healy’s life that you most likely were not aware of, such as the following:
- When Alyssa recorded her 91st and 92nd dismissal in September of the year 2020, she created history by being the first wicketkeeper, to attain this milestone. This event took place in the year 2020.
- She finished the 2018 Twenty20 World Cup with 225 runs and was named player of the year for the tournament. Her performance earned her this honor.
- In the match against Sri Lanka that took place in September 2019, Alyssa smashed the previous record for the most runs ever scored by a player in a women’s Twenty20 International by batting 148.
- Alyssa Healy was recognized as the “man of the match” for the Twenty20 World Cup competition in the year 2020. This victory earned Australia another title as champions of the tournament.
- Kareen Healy, Alyssa’s elder sister, was taken from this world at the age of 15 due to unfathomable causes.
- Her father, Greg Healy, was a player for the Queensland domestic cricket team, and both her father and her uncle, Ken Healy, were athletes who participated in the sport.
- In 2019, Alyssa Healy was presented with the Belinda Clarke Medal as a token of appreciation for the enormous contributions she has made to the game of cricket in Australia. This honor was bestowed upon her at the annual presentation of the Allan Border awards.
- In the opening partnership against Bangladesh, Alyssa contributed 151 runs, which is the greatest for any wicket in a Women’s Twenty20 International match. Her collaboration with Beth Mooney was the reason why they were successful in scoring those runs.
- The award for Women’s Twenty20 International Cricketer of the Decade will be presented by the ICC in 2020, and the right-handed batter will be considered for it.
- Alyssa was the most successful participant in the dash that lasted for 50 yards (in 30 balls). It is the shortest conclusion to any International Cricket Council (ICC) tournament, regardless of the format that has ever been recorded.
- Alyssa Healy House, Address –
It is currently unclear how extensive Alyssa Healy’s auto collection is. This page will be updated with any fresh information whenever it becomes available.
- Alyssa Healy Brand Endorsements and Ambassador –
The opulent house that Alyssa calls home is situated in the town of North Curl, which is located in the Australian state of New South Wales. In 2016, Alyssa and Starc, her husband, paid a stunning amount of money to acquire their home, which was listed at $5.2 million.
More than ten million dollars have been invested by Alyssa and her husband in the acquisition of their five beachfront houses in northern Sydney.
Alyssa Healy is Responsible for the Promotion and Endorsement of a Vast Number of Different Brands
Alyssa Healy is now a very affluent lady because to the sponsorship agreements that she has inked during her career. The following are some of the companies and organizations that benefit from Alyssa Healy’s support:
- Alyssa Healy Career –
Alyssa Healy began her professional career in 2007 at the under-19 level for the state of New South Wales when she was just 19 years old. She did this while she was still a junior. She began her career by playing in her first three games, during which she racked up point totals of 47, 73, and 41 while also catching one pass. All of these accomplishments occurred when she was participating in her first game.
Alyssa exhibited her prowess with the bat despite the fact that she was only 17 years old by scoring 345 runs and averaging 57.50, which earned her the position of first place in the competition for that category.
The one-day league tournament in the state was the venue for the 32-year-old player’s first appearance with the senior team of the New South Wales cricket association.
Know all about cricket news and updates at CBTF news.
Get the fastest cricket news update at https://cbtfspeednews.com/.
Know all about cricket betting and updates at CBTF betting.
Get the updated expert betting tips at https://cricketbettingtipsfree.com/
Checkout our videos to get the latest updates about cricket and betting tips, and casino tips to win big with expert opinions at https://www.cbtfmytube.com/.