For those looking for Leather Workshop Singapore, Leather Craft Singapore is the best place to find all your leather supplies. LeatherCraft Singapore has a wide variety of leathers and other materials that you can choose from including goat skins, cowhide, calfskin, sheepskin, and much more. If you need new tools or equipment Leather Craft offers an extensive range with everything from needles to chisels.
LeatherCraft workshop Singapore is one of the most popular shops when it comes to finding all things about leather crafting. They offer a wide selection of high-quality products at very affordable prices for both beginners and experts alike. LeatherCraft Singapore is also home to the Leather Craft Workshop.
The Leather Craft workshop offers three days of workshops every weekend at a price that will fit most budgets. They offer all-inclusive courses in LeatherCraft, upholstery, and saddle making with experienced teachers who have been involved in this industry for over forty years. The Leather Workshops are not only an excellent place for beginners but also those loking to brush up on their skills or just learn something new.
Once you start crafting with leather projects it can be hard to stop because they’re so much fun. For some inspiration here’s a list of beginner-friendly DIYs created by us:
- Leather and Crystal Earrings with Swarovski Crystals (in Light Blue)
- Leather Iphone Case with Faux Crocodile Print on the Back Side in Black or White (iPhone Size: Wallet, XS, S)
- Leather Keychains are one of the easiest leather crafts to make. They’re a quick way to get your feet wet with leatherworking and they don’t require too many tools or materials.
- Leather Passport Holders are also easy and only require about an hour of crafting time once you’ve gathered all the supplies. We created ours in Tan Leather, but it’s pretty simple to do this project in any color.
- Leather Wrap Bracelets look so lovely on and can be made using just some basic jewelry-making skills like stringing beads together onto a cord or threading ribbon through eye hooks. Choose either tan brown leather for a more masculine vibe or light blue faux crocodile print for something that has more femininity.